IFBF 2020: Update on health and COVID-19
25 March 2020:
Please continue to keep the dates of 30 June onwards clear for the IFBF. If it is not possible to hold the event in Dusseldorf we are examining the use of web conference and virtual meetings as part of the replacement plan, as well as alternatives to postpone the main meeting. Thank you for many messages of support and encouragement.
We expect to make further announcements by 31 March 2020. In the meantime, we request that presenters proceed to complete their papers and presentations for the conference.
Our team is still working from our remote locations. Please contact us if you would like further information.
17 March 2020:
- We are continuing with our planning to hold IFBF 2020 in Dusseldorf from 30 June to 2 July. We continue to assess the latest information from governments and health authorities and we will review the situation regularly. Our sponsors are keen to proceed and we have a full programme of presentations, discussions and oral and poster presentations on the latest developments in the industry.
- Speakers will be notified about their inclusion in the conference programme and they should prepare their papers for publication in line with our guidelines, so that these are ready for publication on 30 June.
- We recommend that all speakers, presenters and delegates make flexible arrangements for travel as we understand that there is considerable uncertainty about restrictions on travel.
- If it is necessary to make any changes to the date or venue we will publish information on our website and through our email distribution lists.
- Our team is still working, and please contact us if you would like further information