28–29 June 2022, Brussels
In June 2022, the IFBF will hold its eleventh in-person conference in Brussels, hosted by Flow Batteries Europe (FBE). We will be making the event available online if you are unable to attend in person.
The IFBF is the key event to:
- Showcase your products and services.
- Increase brand awareness within the marketplace.
- Meet and interact with new and existing professional contacts.
- Create new sales leads, business opportunities and ventures.
- Benefit from your brand’s presence in the IFBF’s publicity and newsletters sent to over 1,700 subscribers on our mailing list.
Our conference venue, Hotel Le Plaza, has a large auditorium for our conference sessions and an adjoining exhibition area. Meals and refreshments during the day will be served in the exhibition area to maximise networking and interaction with delegates.
Presentations, posters and papers
We have received many interesting proposals which will provide an exciting programme covering the progress, challenges, and opportunities for flow batteries.
If you have submitted a proposal, guidelines for presenters are now available.
We have been running IFBF events since 2010. Summaries of previous conferences and access to published material is available here.